Tuesday, July 1, 2014

012 items used up

HAIR/BODY CARE
DSC_1845

Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Bar Soap
I liked this and I mainly bought the bar version to see if it would last longer than its liquid counterpart. It didn't so I will be sticking with the liquid versions of the soaps from now on. Still, this was nice and worked the same. Liquid is just easier to handle.

Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter Body Wash
This made my skin feel nice and hydrated but it was a drag to use because I didn't like the scent at all. It got boring to use. Wouldn't repurchase.

Organix Kukui Oil Conditioner
I think I have told you all before that I have some kind of sickness when it comes to the Organix line. I don't particularly like any of the lines but whenever a new one comes out I have the need to try them out. I didn't care for this one. I think it made my hair fall out more than normal.

Pantene Smooth and Sleek Conditioner
I have never been a fan of Pantene. It just does nothing for my hair. Pass.

SKINCARE
DSC_1847

Clarasonic Deep Pore Brush Head
I'm not sure if I can really tell the difference between all the brush heads if I am being honest. Right now I have a "normal" brush head on my device and it feels the same as this "deep pore" one. Maybe I need to use them side by side to tell hah.

Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover
My favorite drugstore eye makeup remover by far. Perhaps even favorite one overall? Everything else just doesn't take all the mascara and kohl liner I wear and this stuff does. It does leave a slightly oily residue behind but it doesn't bother me since I wash my face right after removal.

Kiehl's Clarity Activating Toner
I talked about this in my night time skincare routine. I finally finished it and good riddance! I didn't think this was a life changing product. In fact I don't think it did a thing for my skin. I don't recommend it.

Thayer's Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner
This is becoming a staple product in my routine. I already have repurchased a new bottle. It is soothing, non-drying, and slightly hydrating. It doesn't clog up my skin but rather refreshes it. It's very affordable too. You can find it in health stores like Vitamin Shoppe and GNC if you were wondering.

CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion
HG forever and ever.

Pai Camellia and Rose Cleanser
I really enjoyed this and turned to it a lot when my skin needed some TLC. It has a short shelf life though so I probably won't get it again until fall/winter time when my skin needs the extra dose of hydration and soothing care.

Sibu Balancing Cleanser
I did a review on this and feel the same still: it's a good balancing cleanser that is affordable. I would repurchase in the future.

MAKEUP
DSC_1853

L'Oreal Voluminous Original
Just seeing this empty tube is making me miss it. This is one of my favorite mascaras ever. Yes it is very wet when you first open it, but once you let it thicken up a bit after a few days it is so good. I'm talking noticeable volume in one coat good. It will always be a mascara I turn to.

Revlon Pink Ice Gloss
I worked so hard to use this up! It felt like such a victory using up the last possible amount of product. This was a nice color, perhaps too much sparkle for my taste though. I don't think I care too much for the formula of these. They don't wear very long and they leave the dreaded lip ring.

L'Oreal Lineur Intense
My favorite liquid liner I have tried so far. I have repurchased countless tubes of this. It applies precisely, lasts long, and it is a rich black.

Revlon Nearly Naked in Shell
I did a review on this product as well. I loved the finish and look of this on my skin but it did not last on my oily skin. If you have normal to dry skin this would be a good option for a natural looking foundation.

MISC BEAUTY
DSC_1850

Seche Vite Top Coat
I like this because it works well but there are two complaints I have: 1. it thickens up and it hard to use with time 2. it shrinks on the nails over time which you can visibly notice. I did buy the Restore to remedy the first issue but I don't want to have to have to revive it every time I want to use it, you know? I think I am done buying this top coat for a while.

OPI RapidDry Top Coat
This didn't work as well as the Seche Vite but it also didn't dry up quickly. Still, I won't be repurchasing.

LORAC selfTANtalizer
I really enjoy this. It gives instant dark results, comes with a mitten, and it also leaves your skin subtle sparkly when in the sun which I think is a nice effect. It isn't orange and it leaves a nice cupcake scent behind at first. It does, however, still have the dreaded fake bake scent. I have found if you mix this with a scented moisturizer that the scent is covered up so that is how I have been using it. Would repurchase and already have!

No comments:

Post a Comment