Sunday, July 21, 2013

009 items I'm lusting over

Time for another episode of items I'm lusting over. What products are currently taking up space in my brain at the moment? Half skincare, half makeup. Surprising to me since my wishlist items used to be all/mostly makeup...

wishlist july 2013

CLINIQUE HIGH IMPACT EXTREME VOLUME MASCARA
This is one of those items that I feel like I have read about from quite a few blogs that I follow but I can't for the life of me remember who the bloggers are. Recently Sandra did a review but I know I read about it elsewhere. Has anyone else tried this mascara? I am quite curious about Clinique's makeup. I have never tried anything besides a chubby lip stick.

CLARINS INSTANT EYE MAKEUP REMOVER
Currently I do not need an eye makeup remover as I have more than half of my bottle of Bioderma left but I am very interested in trying out Clarin's version. I am pretty skeptical when it come to higher end removers. I blame this on Lancome's Bi Facil, which I find mediocre. Still, I can't help but want to see what the hubbub about this is.

L'OREAL TRUE MATCH SUPER BLENDABLE CRAYON CONCEALER
I have heard this is very creamy with great coverage and decent lasting power. I plan to pick this up eventually, I just can't justify adding another concealer to my stash since I already have plenty to choose from.

ORIGINS DRINK UP 10 MINUTE MASK
I'm on the hunt to find a moisturizing mask to fill in the third step of the triple threat facial so that I can try out another round. This Origins mask seems to be a universal favorite in the beauty blogging world. I am a bit afraid to try it out because of my oily skin type; I don't want to feel too greasy. But I figure that since it is a 10 minute treatment it shouldn't be too intensive. If you have oily skin and have used this, I'd love to hear your input.

LAURA MERCIER SPELLBOUND HIGHLIGHTER
Ugh this item has been the bane of my existence (very dramatic, I know). There are probably about 10 reviews out there that I scolded to myself to avoid reading but I clicked on them anyway because apparently I'm a glutton for punishment. I seriously DO NOT need another highlighter but this keeps popping up in my newsfeed and blogroll making it very hard to resist. It being a limited edition item does not make matters easier since I have a known weakness for LE items. I might check to see if this is at my local Macy's. If it isn't available there I will take that as a sign I wasn't meant to own it.

CLINQUE TAKE THE DAY OFF CLEANSING BALM
Cleansing balms are something that I am curious about but am only mildly interested in. I think it is because I love oil cleansers so much and the balm texture seems like more work. I have never used one but was intrigued by the Emma Hardie and REN versions. Their high price tag and my lukewarm interest in them always deterred me from actually going through and trying it out. This Clinque version seems basic and the price isn't too harsh so this could be a great introduction to the cleansing balm world for me.

What are you lusting after lately? What do we think of balm cleansers? If you have tried any out I'd love to hear you sound off in the comments on what you have used and what you think of them overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment