Thursday, May 30, 2013

01 the book challenge

I have always been a reader, even as a child (remember Beverly Cleary and Roald Dahl?) As I have gotten older, the internet has wooed me into fading away that reading self in me. I miss reading actual books, you know? While I still do read books now and again, I haven't read nearly as much as I used to and as I'd like to. So I am challenging myself to read all of the novels in TIME's 100 top novels list. This challenge is inspired by Jessica over at the Belle Lumiere. Her blog is awesome, if you haven't heard of her check her out. She gives to the point reviews, sets inspiring goals for herself, and her 'thoughts of the week' posts are something I look forward to.

BOOK CHALLENGE ROUND ONE PICKS
bookchallengept1 So how will this challenge work? I'll pick ten books at a time (my first picks for this round are pictured above) and update you of my progress and my brief thoughts on each book. I looked over the list and have read a handful of the books already but I will reread them again. I also will probably throw in a few books that aren't on the list that I have been curious about. Feel free to join me on this challenge if you want! Or even recommend some of your favorite reads since I love getting insight. Challenge on!

No comments:

Post a Comment