Saturday, March 23, 2013

getting ready with me featuring revlon nearly naked

DSC_8968

So here is a little "getting ready with me" video I made for you guys using Revlon's Nearly Naked foundation. Get ready to see some wild curly hair, weird facial expressions, and MAC brushes shedding on my face. I will put up a full review of this foundation soon so be on the look out. This is my go-to look that I have been sticking to every day: matte lid and smokey under the bottom lash line with peachy cheeks. The blush combo I have been really enjoying has been MAC Lilicent topped with MAC Warm Soul. Unfortunately Lilicent has been discontinued which is a shame since it is a beautiful shade. Warm Soul will always be a favorite of mine. Happy Saturday!

Items used:

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation - Shell
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage - SC3
Maybelline Concealer - Brightener
Real Techniques Contour brush
Nars Ligh Reflecting Setting Powder
MAC 150 brush
Stila Bronzer
MAC 109 brush
MAC Lilcent Cream Blush
Real Techniques Foundation brush
MAC 187
MAC Warm Soul Mineralize blush
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
Smashbox Trio in Filter
Giorgio Armani Waterproof liner
MAC Tempting
L'Oreal Voluminous mascara
Estee Lauder Impulsive Coral Gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment