Wednesday, September 1, 2010

koolaburra boots single fringe short boot

i recently bought something i have always had my eyes on and have drooled over for months. they are the koolaburra kettle black short single fringe boots:




if you dont like uggs, then you probably wont like these boots. i absolutely adore them! i love fringe, and i love boots. koolaburra is a pretty popular brand. if you havent heard of it, check out their website, they have great products. even though they are pricey, at least you can stare and admire :)


here they are on me


here they are on vanessa hudgens (although she has the double fringe short boot, i have the single fringe)[img courtesy of justjared.com]

sigh. i love these. i cant wait for the cooler weather of fall so i can wear these to pieces.

2 comments:

  1. OMg I <3 these!! I got a pair of slippers like this last year for Christmas..ugh I ended up loosing them When i Moved!! And i remember thinking that I wish I could like actually wear them out because they were madddd cute!
    I am your newest follower..
    I just started a blog last week and am trying 2 get some more followers...I am going 2 be writing about cosmetics/beauty etc...Trying 2 host some giveaways for my readers and do reviews as well! Any advice/feedback would be great! Stop by and follow me back..Leave a comment letting me know you did, and come introduce yourself too! Look forward to reading your blogs!
    Andrea
    http://dreasblog8685.blogspot.com/

    drea8685@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete