Monday, April 26, 2010

my birthday and upcoming post

just a brief FOTD post. here's a picture of me when i went out for my birthday a little over a week ago. i used a mixture of a lot of things...but as for my lips i cant remember for the life of me what i wore that night. hmm. but here's the look:



my face:

cargo med bronzer
nyx jumbo stick in cottage cheese as highlight
bobbi brown pot rouge in blushed rose
nars orgasm
little bit of nars desire on apples of cheeks

eyes:

hmm i mixed a lot of things when it came to e/s. ill list what i remember :P

loreal purple metallic eyeliner as base
nyx red bean pie
mac carbon
mac cork
mac shroom
mac amber lights (under bottom lash line)
stila kajal liner in onyx on waterline/tightline
HIP truth eyeliner in black
MUF smokey lash mascara


i have some things to show you guys...i bought some NARS products at sephora during their 15% FF sale...so expect some swatches the next time i post...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment